Wednesday 5 September 2012

106) SUPER SHORT CURLS





I have straight hair but I love curls so you'll see me most of the time with curly long hair.  In June 2012, I decided to go short and I find that the cut gave me a bounce.

So, are you thinking of getting a new do? Or perhaps, you want to get some curls to prep up your look? 

Ladies, it's all in the cut.  To be exact, all the cutting and layering is done with a razor.  Now, don't fear the razor as the hairstylist uses this method so that you don't end up looking like a fuzzball.

Take a look at some Super Short Curly Styles for ideas and what will work for you.




Carmen Consoli
Jacopo Raule/Getty






Carmen Consoli
Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty





Taraji P. Henson
Frederick M. Brown/Getty




Jessica Chastain 
Ian Gavan// Getty Images




Jessica Chastain 
Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images








Melina Kanakaredes
Frederick M. Brown/Getty





Janet Dacal
Amy Sussman // Getty





Janet Dacal
Astrid Stawiarz // Getty





Jean Louisa Kelly
Alberto E. Rodriguez // Getty





Kristen Schaal
Rob Loud/Getty





Heike Kloss
Sean Gallup // Getty





Meg Ryan
Slaven Vlasic // Getty Images





Valentina Bardi
Pascal Le Segretain // Getty



My next topic for discussion is,  "10 Secrets To Styling Curly Hairs."

You may also like to read the Related Articles OR:

32) MAKEUP TIPS FOR WOMEN OVER 50
33) HAIRSTYLES FOR WOMEN OVER 50
43) HOW TO KNOW WHAT IS YOUR FACE SHAPE



Related articles

MY ART & POEM CORNER
































Like a tigress at the waterfalls,
Her stripes are her foliage walls,
The roaring sounds of the waterfalls,
The Tigress footsteps dulls.

The unsuspecting prey falls,

Thanks for looking and taking the time to read my blog.  Until my next post, 

"Here's To Your Health!"
Enhanced by Zemanta



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi I welcome your comments and sharing on the topic that I have posted.