Tuesday 6 November 2012

169) 5 BIG LIES MEN TELL WOMEN


As Dr Gregory House of the TV series "House" use to say, "Everybody lies."  And men do lie to their women.


 In the year 2000, a study conducted in Britain found that men lie on average six times a day.  That is double the amount of the average woman.

One of the classic lie is this- "No, your behind does not look big in that".

We expose the 5 most common fibs some men will tell. 

LIES # 1 "LET'S JUST LIE IN BED. I DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING"

The sole purpose of this lie is for the man to feel that he is desexualising the thought of you and him in bed.  And to him, this means he will score a touch down.  

He will start off by saying, "let's snuggle" then it usually leads to "shall we hop under the blanket?  I'm feeling cold" and next, "I love the feel of your smooth skin next to mine, please take your clothes off."  Well you know what is going to happen after that.

Sometimes women would play along because they find it entertaining to wait for his next move. It is always so predictable that it's kind of funny.  The men think that they are being sneaky when the women know exactly what they are doing.  Such cheekiness!


LIES # 2 "I AM NOT MARRIED"

Most men do not want to reveal their true relationship status when they asked by a woman they have just met.  Whether their single, taken, married or divorced.  You can say it is their weak spot.  

If he is to reply with, "I'm currently divorced and just joined back the dating scene"  may give the impression that he is married with half a dozen kids when at the same time he is waving his left hand that has a band on his finger.

It is a myth that men do not like to be approached by a woman.  They love it ladies because it boosts their egos and laps it up.  Sometimes, after befriending a man and he adds you to his friend's account on the social media site, you stumbled upon his girlfriend's account.  Totally busted!  Guys, please use some common sense.


LIES # 3 "I AM ON MY WAY NOW"

You may notice that when a man says, "I am on my way now" you may hear background music and non-stop chatter by voices of people you detect to be those of his buddies in a bar.
What he really means is that he is still considering coming home but is not exactly ready yet. When you call him again after one hour, he'll try to cover by saying, "Sorry darling, my buddy bought me another drink so I can't just leave"-A classic male lie.


A trick to get your man home on time at night is to tell him that you are wearing your sexy new lingerie at 8.00 pm.  He'll come running home with nary and excuse.  Until he sees you in your comfy clothes, then he may try to back out by saying he just remembered  that he was suppose to meet a friend......


LIES # 4 "I DIDN'T DRINK"

That's the ego talking. A man who can't hold their liquor will insist  that he is not drunk.  If you want to throw this lie card down, men, don't attempt to walk up the stairs like you have your shoe laces tied on the wrong feet.  

Tips for the men.  Try gargling with mouthwash and brushing your teeth before kissing your lady love.  Otherwise, your alcohol laden breath will give your drunken stupor away.   Even on the next day when you suffer from a hangover, you can graciously admit that "I was slightly tipsy, but I definitely was not drunk."


LIES # FIVE  

" I WASNT' STARING. JUST LOOKING TO SEE IF HER JEANS ARE THE SAME AS YOURS."


Any hot blooded man can and will appreciate a lady's booty but when you pull him up on it, the quick reply is a lie number five.  You may be thinking that when did you ever own a pair of bright pink jeans and even if they were the same as yours, what's so facinating about it?

Ladies, we all know that men look at other women, but when they do it while they are with you, and then lie about it, it makes us feel insecure about ourselves, doesn't it?  Some men just have to learn to treat their women with some respect, keep their eyes from wandering and place focus only on the lady who is with him.

My next topic for discussion is, "Another 5 More Myths About Weight Loss."

You may also like to read:


161) HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR LOVE IS TRUE
165) WHAT A MAN WANTS IN A WOMAN
33) HAIRSTYLES FOR WOMEN OVER 50




MY ART & POEM CORNER




WHO AM I?


I can dance,
with flair.
I can sing

I've been there.
I can Act,
Jack!
I'm a triple threat!
Give it a try
Who am I?

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
Until my next post,

Here's To Your Health!





Enhanced by Zemanta



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi I welcome your comments and sharing on the topic that I have posted.